AAR Insurance: Sales Consultants
AAR Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions. The leading Insurance when it comes to Underwriting profit in Kenya meaning we are the fastest growing Insurance company in the Kenyan Industry. We have learned to adapt in this very dynamic society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients.
We currently have over 200,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa creating a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
The AAR Insurance brand is well renowned and strong in the Insurance market. In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to fill the position below:
Sales Consultants- Nairobi Silkwood Branch
Reporting to the Business Development Manager,t0he Sales Consultants will ensure the revenue generation for the company as per assigned budgets through the generation of business within the unit.
Sales Consultants Job & Key Responsibilities
- Revenue generation as per assigned budgets.
- Daily prospecting of potential and new clients.
- Follow up on clients and attending meetings and presentations with clients
- Submitting weekly production reports
- Attending office meetings, trainings and activations.
- Timely transmission of all applications and payments received on behalf of AAR Insurance.
Qualifications and Experience for Sales Consultant Jobs in Kenya
- Diploma in a business related field.
- Previous work experience will be an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- A dynamic, passionate and motivated self-starter,
- An excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills,
- An aggressive achiever with flair for success,
- An independent individual with initiative and self-drive,
- And a fast learner, strategic planner who possesses the ability to identify paced business opportunities in this fast environment,
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly email your:
- Application letter
- Updated CV – listing three references
- Availability should you be offered the position;
How to Apply
This should be done not later than Tuesday 17th January 2016 to email@example.com Ensure you quote the position – SALES CONSULTANTS – on your email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get professional cv and cover letter writing services to boost your application here : https://r4kenya.com/candidates/cv-writing/