Empower your staff to keep customers and colleagues safe beyond Covid-19, drive positive behaviors and profits in a rapidly changing customer facing environment.
Delivering customer services is an essential function of any business. In order to respond to increasing public expectations, companies and businesses worldwide have been developing quality services in order to offer “anytime, anywhere” services according to customers’ needs, choices and preferences. This approach has led to combining e-services, phone-based and presence-based interaction to meet the customer needs.
The current COVID-19 crisis has widely disrupted this model and has forced companies/businesses/organizations to rapidly change their approach to service delivery to minimize personal interaction and in many cases eliminate in-person services.
The key learning outcome is to drive positive behaviors in a rapidly changing customer facing environment that:
- Support health and hygiene
- Maintain a positive reputation
- Increase customer confidence
What does the training cover?
- Personal Protective Equipment in a customer facing role
- Maintaining good personal hygiene
- Behavioral expectations on public transport
- Communicating key information and setting clear boundaries when interacting with customers
- Greeting customers, guests and visitors
- Adapting the interior environment
- Customer interaction
- Taking payments
- Maintaining facilities and a clean environment
- The importance of being ‘fit for work’
Our Commitment to Covid19 measures:
- Participants will be required to wear masks at all times during thetraining
- Chairs must be spaced to encourage social distancing at 1.5mapart
- Training notes will be provided on email as opposed to handouts during thetraining
- Sanitization of employees hands at the start, during breaks and at the end of thetraining
- Temperature check
6000 Ksh Only per participant inclusive of training materials, 2 CPD Points, Certificates of completion, Refreshments all day. Tea and snacks at 4.00pm.
(Cost is VAT inclusive)
Early Bird discount available and will be communicated.
How to Book
Simply send an email to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will send you a registration form. We advise you to book early to avoid missing a seat to this training. Due to Covid 19, Our training programs will have a limited number of participants in attendance.