The Graduate Management Trainee program delivers a truly global proposition in the employment market and enabling greater talent mobility within the business. This Program is to ensure that we continuously build a strong flow of home grown local talent who will lead our business in delivering our future growth ambitions.
The program draws from its rich heritage to move towards a sustainable future with people who want to have an impact and leave a lasting impression by finding innovative solutions to complex problems. We are therefore pleased to announce the recruitment of Safaricom Discover Management Trainees Group 3 – 2017.
As we select our Management trainees, we are looking for bright and well-rounded individuals, who can be developed to combine their intellectual strength with strong team working and leadership competencies.
In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a persons who will meet the following criteria:
This is an 18 months program designed to prepare future leaders to assume challenging responsibilities and prepare them for business leadership roles. The program encompasses rotations within and across functions in an accelerated learning environment.
This was developed to identify the future generation of Safaricom leaders by hiring today’s best young talent coming fresh from the universities across the globe.
We aspire to grow our talent pipeline to have more diversity that challenges perspective by individuals with the potential and capability to drive Safaricom to new era of telecoms.
Graduate Management Trainee Job Responsibilities
- To work with other managers to plan and direct the work of divisions.
- To receive on-the-job training and formal training related to the rotational experience.
- To work in different divisions to gain perspective of the business as a whole.
- To attend periodic evaluations.
- To prepare reports for management as and when required.
- To identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- To work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and promote profitability.
Requirements for the Graduate Management Trainee Job
- Bachelor’s Degree (Second Upper) from a recognized university. First class will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduate or must have graduated within the last 1 year from the date of advert.
- Excellent communication skills;
- An exceptional achiever in extracurricular activities will be of added advantage.
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then click on the apply button.
Remember to attach your resume.
End Date is 04-Mar-2017.
For professional CV writing and cover letter services to boost your application, click here