Job Title: Account Manager
Job Category: Account Management
Job Type: Full Time
TRDL is looking for a seasoned professional to fill the position of Account Manager to be part of the business development team. This position reports to the Business Development Manager of TRDL and will be based in Nairobi.
Two Rivers Development is a vision 2030 accredited development that sits on 102 Acres of Master- planned and Serviced land. The land has a total of 1.3 million square metres of developable bulk on 47.4 acres of land.
The land comprises of serviced plots for commercial, residential and mixed use as well as recreational and utility plots, landscaped areas and infrastructure routes. The Development is anchored by the Two Rivers Lifestyle Centre that sits on approximately 9.7 acres and has been operational since February 2017. Two Rivers Lifestyle Centre is Jointly owned by Two Rivers Development and Old Mutual Properties.
The Account Manager will be part of the business development team at TRDL. The incumbent will generate leads, do the follow ups up to closure. He/she will also work on various other strategic engagements aimed at realization of sales at Two Rivers Development Limited, such as equity/debt partners sourcing for viable projects being undertaken by the company.
- Contributing to the achievement of allocated annual sales targets by proactively and rigorously engaging in sales/deals activities
- Origination and structuring deals that would lead to realization of sales transaction at Two Rivers.
- To arrange for forums with potential partners, where business opportunities at Two Rivers can be pitched and considered.
- Develop convincing business cases for consideration, and lead transaction discussions on the respective business cases with the targeted investors.
- Sourcing of potential equity and debt investors for ongoing projects at Two Rivers, on a need/request basis.
- Establishing and maintaining solid relationships with our investment partners, ensuring there is always a warm relationship.
- Communicating effectively with customers and maintain up to date information regarding projects, and other such activities of interest happening at Two Rivers.
- Providing information feedback to the Business Development Manager, on partner requirements, requests, progress on discussions etc.
- Actively participate in the scheduled update meetings, providing updates on progress of leads generations, feedback from the engagements and resultant follow up actions.
- Contribute and make use of company digital resources such as blog, newsletter, social media and other platforms to grow the company business.
- KCSE grade C+ and above
- Degree holder in any field
- Minimum 5 Years proven relevant experience in deals origination, structuring and conclusion.
- Proven experience in international markets engagements, and/or participation on deals transactions at such levels.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in closing deals
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, Negotiation and communication skills
- Personable and trustworthy
- Ms Office Familiarity
Deadline: 21st June 2019