Organization Name: Kobby Technologies Limited
Job Title: Accountant
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Accounting
The individual must:
- Be responsive and alert to new learning opportunities, growth and development of technical, accounting, systems, interpersonal and business skills
- Be motivated and competent to contribute appropriate time and effort to work assigned
- Be attentive to detail with focus on accurate results
- Be organized and able to prioritize tasks; Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Have the ability to conduct research into accounting software issues and products as appropriate.
- Be able to contribute to team effort or individual achievement.
- Punctual and first time right on issues and reports.
- Willing to go through training of Three (3) to Six (6) months
As an accountant, you are primarily responsible for preparing accounts and tax returns, administering payrolls, controlling income, expenditure and auditing financial information, compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements, analyzing accounts and business plans.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Knowledge of relevance to this position. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to build rapport with team members and clients.
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Front Accounting, Oracle EBS or Microsoft BC 365
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional certification like CPA or equivalent is a plus
- Should have deep Knowledgeable in Financial Modules, HRMS, SCM and their application area such as:
- General Ledger
- Cash Management
- Oracle EAM and Assets
- Oracle Projects
- Internet Expense
- Should have a deep understanding of Supply Chain Modules
- Order Management
- Cost Management
- HRMS modules
Method of Application
Send your Resume to email@example.com putting the Job Title on the Subject line before 15th May 2021