Job Title: Accounts Clerk
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nairobi
Our client is a bottling plant manufacturing carbonated soft drinks in PET bottles in Nairobi, Kenya, seeks to recruit an Accounts Clerk. The ideal candidate should have at least 1-2 years hands on experience in Manufacturing, FMCG, Retail sectors.
Responsibilities (are and not limited too):
- Perform daily reconciliations of bank accounts and forward the same to the Chief Accountant.
- On a daily basis, complete basic accounting ledger entries and extraction of trial balance and financial statements.
- Analytical review of key performance indicators based on various financial data.
- Liaise with suppliers of goods and services. Receive invoices, prepare payment vouchers, seek authority before cheque writing to keep track of accountabilities and make timely payments for goods and services.
- Aid Chief Accountant with accurate and timely preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Aid Chief Accountant to ensure statutory returns are filed on time e.g. PAYE, VAT, withholding taxes, etc.
- Aid Chief Accountant to deal with KRA inquiries and liaise with our external auditors.
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate should have at least 1-2 years’ hands-on experience in the Manufacturing, FMCG, Retail sectors. Candidate should have minimum CPA Section IV or equivalent. Candidate should have good knowledge of computer accounting software.
Under Graduate: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Business related field from a recognized university.
How to apply:
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 28th August 2018. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
- Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://r4kenya.com
We are located on 4th floor, Kipro Centre in Westlands, Nairobi
Get professional CV and cover letter writing services to boost your job applications on: firstname.lastname@example.org