Organization Name: ABC EXPAT LTD
Job Title: Administration Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Administration
We are recruiting an Administration Officer on behalf our client in the journalism industry based in Nairobi.
This position plays a key role in the organizational strength of the company. Your scope of work will cover all aspects of Receptionist & Office Administrative Duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implementation and maintenance of office and administrative functions.
- Ensure compliance with Kenyan Immigration Status for every expatriate
- Management of office phones, correspondence and queries.
- Management of subordinate staff.
- Management of procurement and suppliers’ policies and procedures.
- Purchase of office supplies, stationery and equipment.
- Management of office budgets.
- Organization of in-house and external events and conferences.
- Assets and inventory management.
- Planning of meetings and prepare minutes of meetings.
- Maintenance of health and safety office required standards.
- Drafting of official documents.
- Handle expenses and billing cycles.
- Track stocks of office supplies & place orders appropriately
- Replenishment & ordering of business cards, brochures, job cards, etc.
- Preparing regular financial and administrative reports.
- Administration & updating of company database.
- Organizing a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Preparation of reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arranging travel and accommodations.
- Management of the reception & taking care of guests
- Any other duties that are relevant to Office Administrative duties.
- Fluent French (Spoken & Written) – Compulsory requirement
- Business Administration & related academic backgrounds.
- Office Administration working experience
- Must have worked with International Companies or have International corporate culture background.
- Fluency in other foreign languages will be additional value
- Experience with office management software like MS Office.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong ability to multitask with excellent time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving
- Customer service skills
- Attention to detail
If interested in this position, please send your updated CV & Cover letter to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th of February 2020.
Only pre-qualified candidates will be contacted.