- Maintaining departmental personnel files as per the SQE.
- Supervising contracted food vendors and ensure that they comply to food safety requirements.
- Booking of catering functions, follow-up and compiling of functions report
- Daily tabulation of function bulletins and emailing them to internal chefs, the function office and external vendors.
- Ordering and reconciliation of stationery and meal vouchers
- Coordinating inter-departmental communication
- Planning staff trainings with the relevant units
- Monthly recording and distribution of meal cards upon approval by the manager
- In liaison with the Head Chef, compiling of internal catering chefs’ /cooks’ allowances report
- Submitting all monthly functions reports to the manager
- Taking minutes in all departmental meetings
- Daily monitoring of departmental QVR and ensuring that all documentation is updated
- NSPR updates and reports
- Submitting monthly sick off reports an inventory reports to the manager
- Departmental data analysis and evaluation of KPIs, customer feedback, training, objectives, etc.
- Ensuring all online request of items received have been raised in liaison with catering leadership
- Managing the manager’s calendar
- Providing general office administration
- Maintenance of updated department capital equipment inventory
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Management and Front Office or equivalent.
- Minimum two (2) years working experience working in a similar position or in a busy hospitality industry.
- Secretarial knowledge
- Excellent menu knowledge and food costing is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office applications and computer skills
- Knowledge on HACCP is an added advantage
Please indicate the title of the position on your application.
Applications should be submitted latest by December 15, 2019