Reporting to the Country Representative
Job Type: Full Time
The Administrative Support Assistant works directly with team members in the Country Office. This position will have frequent interactions with other Foundation staff in Toronto, Canada.
- A College diploma or University degree is required
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in an Administrative Assistant role in a fast-paced environment. Local experience preferred.
- Detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to consistently and effectively produce high quality work.
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, exhibiting grace under pressure.
- Excellent initiative and possess a “take charge” attitude and sense of ownership.
- Strong communication skills in English; written and spoken, and ability to communicate in Kiswahili.
- Service oriented with a willingness to take on a variety of tasks/activities.
- Able to work independently with little direction or supervision and possess ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Office 365 and SharePoint).
- Professional maturity, sensitivity with different cultures and impeccable integrity.
- Ability to set and achieve clear objectives.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter indicating your interest in the position. All applications are appreciated; however, please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted