Do you have a Diploma in Earth Science, Engineering and GIS from a recognized institution and experience in geothermal resources exploration and development and have an R4K CV?kindly send your applications!
Akiira Geothermal Limited Jobs in Kenya
Akiira Geothermal Limited (AGL) is a private company seeking to carry out exploration drilling leading to the construction of a 70MW Geothermal Power Plant in the Greater Olkaria Geothermal Area (GOGA), immediately to the south of the Olkaria Domes Area.
The Akiira geothermal prospect is located approximately 127km west of Nairobi and 12km south of the existing Olkaria geothermal plant.
Recruitment of Scientists, Engineers and Technicians
Akiira seeks to recruit experienced scientists, engineers and technicians with the attributes listed below;
• Environment Scientists
• Reservoir Engineers / Scientists
• Drilling Engineers
• Drilling Supervisors
• Technicians and GIS Technician
Key Qualifications / Experience / Competencies / Knowledge for Engineers and Scientists
• Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree in Science/Engineering from a recognized university and experience in geothermal resources exploration and development.
• Possessing a postgraduate diploma in a field related to energy development and good working knowledge of geothermal exploration and development projects will be an added advantage.
Key Qualifications / Experience / Competencies / Knowledge for Technicians
• Diploma in Earth Science, Engineering and GIS from a recognized institution and experience in geothermal resources exploration and development.
Application clarifications can be obtained from, email@example.com
• Application letter for employment
• Detailed curriculum vitae
• Certified copies of degree(s) or certificate(s) obtained
• Certified copy of identity card
• Testimonial, names and addresses of three persons for reference.
Applications should be sent either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22nd May 2015 at 4:00PM: