Organization Name: Mercy Mission Hospital Annex
Job Title: Ambulance Driver
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Transport
- Key Responsibilities
- Ensure that all clients are transported in the correct manner.
- Ensure that the Ambulance is clean and in good working conditions at all times.
- Ensure the Ambulance has the correct statutory requirements at all times.
- Must possess a valid B.C.E driving license.
- Must have over 5 years experience in driving and 2 years experience in driving an Ambulance.
- Must have a current certificate of good conduct.
- Must also have minor motor vehicle mechanical skills.
- A certificate in first aid.
- Experience in driving a left hand vehicle is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Human Resource Director,
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru,
P.O. Box 938 – 20100.
- OR E-mail us at – email@example.com
- quoting the vacant position Ambulance Driver on the subject line so as to be received by 6th March 2020
- Applicants MUST INDICATE CURRENT & EXPECTED CONSOLIDATED SALARY in your application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.