Job Title: Internal Auditor
Job Category: Auditing
Job Type; Full Time
Application Deadline: 27th September 2019
The role is responsible for carrying out audits by providing independent, objective assurance and consultancy services in order to improve the group overall operations, with specific emphasis on the controls, governance and processes.
KEY PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviewing various business processes and documents to check for controls and compliance with the company policies which includes Physical Asset verification and conducting systems audits. This involves:
- Conducting interviews during audits ,
- Preparing working papers for the various audits
- Developing and administering surveys,
- Summarizing audit issues.
- Identifying all risks including people, technology and process risks, and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of controls;
- Drafting and communicating the results of audit via written reports and oral presentations to management;
- Following up with HOD’s to check on the implementation of the audit recommendations;
- Training and guiding the Audit Assistants in the execution of the audit plan;
- Attending and observing auctions of salvage vehicles to ensure compliance to procedures;
- Conducting data extraction, analysis, and security reviews utilizing software tools;
- Performing special audits/investigations on an adhoc basis.
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting / Finance.
- CPA (K) or ACCA
- At least 2 years relevant experience
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Report writing skills,
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Interviewing skills
- Analytical skills
All applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before 27th September 2019.