Organization Name: Family Bank Ltd
Job Title: Area Managers
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Banking
The purpose is to interpret retail strategy into implementable short term action plans, communicate it to the branch network in your Area and ensure translation into deliverable productivity as measured by the Balance Scorecard, includes delivery of PBT targets, loans and deposits growth, PAR management, C/I ratio management, customer acquisition for the Area.
- Operational – Management of branch budgets and approvals, review of incident reports.
- Manage branch requests and transactions in compliance to FBL operational guidelines and procedures with zero tolerance to operational risk and frauds.
- Effective resource management/planning that reflects current and future business requirements ensuring the correct balance of numbers, skills and experience by playing an active role in recruitment and exit of direct reports.
- Ability to delegate responsibilities and decisions to help empower people and teams.
- Creating a customer centric culture within the Branches to deliver an awesome experience to the customers.
- Manage and co-ordinate transaction income business within the Branches in the allocated Area.
- Provide a data base of target markets within the regions guided by the market demographics/sectors.
- Establish and manage key customer experience processes, including but not limited to customer contact, complaint management, referral management and customer retention within the allocated Area.
- Responsible for driving the overall productivity and performance of the branch network within the allocated Area.
- Responsible for identifying and reporting potential and actual Money Laundering Risk, including suspicious transactions in accordance with the laid down AML/CFT policies & procedures.
- Role Models the Brand and Corporate Values of the Bank in the internal and external market environment.
- Develops, Coaches, motivates and manages the performance of individuals and teams within the Branches in the allocated Area.
- Any other official duty that may be allocated by management from time to time.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Goal focused and able to spot business opportunities
- Builds networks and maintains strong relationships
- Team management, supervision or leadership within a customer facing environment, including performance management, people development, coaching or mentoring experience.
- Able to manage and influence others to achieve results
- Has passion and drive to achieve results under difficult circumstances
- Pleasant and able to relate well in diverse social set ups and teams
- Upholds high standard of Professionalism, integrity and respect for others
- Able to identify, motivate and develop talent within the Bank.
- Capacity to influence decisions at senior management levels
- Communicates effectively.
- Ability to develop productive working relationships and achieve results with deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Business related field.
- Master’s Degree/MBA or Professional qualification in Banking or related field is a plus.
- A proven track record in managing banking Operations, Sales and Service in Retail Banking.
- Proficiency in leading and managing Sales and revenue growth in a retail business.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of bank Credit risk management policies, procedures and best practices in lending
- Have a minimum of 6 years working in the Banking Industry; 2 of which must be in a senior management position.
Method of Application
ALL applicants MUST apply online to the email; email@example.com; closing date is 31st October 2021. Canvassing will automatically disqualify the candidate. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“We are an equal opportunity employer”