Organization Name: Moons Pictures International Ltd
Job Title: Area Sales Representative
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Sales
Promoting and selling Company products and to identify customer needs and propose the best solutions that will achieve the assigned region’s set sales targets.
- Recruit new accounts and obtain sales orders.
- Record daily sales activity on daily dashboard with a weekly summary for the Operations Supervisor.
- Liaise with Operations regularly to identify monthly and quarterly promotional cycles and appraising their success.
- Identify key competitor activity and strategy such as new product launches, activations and promotions in the area for sharing with the Management.
- Service existing accounts and generate incremental orders.
- Plan & supervise brand activations to ensure sales targets are met.
- Train new retailers and their staff on the Company products.
- Keeps management informed on trade activities by submitting activity and results. reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Propose ideas and opportunities that could be available to challenge the competitors’ activities with consideration to the financial implications and reputation of the company.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solution, preparing reports and making recommendations.
- Provide updated customer records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
Key Performance Measures
- Revenue Generation
- Relationship Management
- Retailers Portfolio Growth
- Company efficiency (Processes and systems)
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Diploma in any Business Management related field from a recognized institution.
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience working in sales is highly desirable
- Trade development representative experience with Spirits, Bacardi, Wine, Beer and Liquor is highly desirable.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative in FMCG and Liquor brand activations
Personal skills and attributes required
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in exceeding sales goals
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.