Organization Name: Madison Group Limited
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Business Analyst
The Business Analyst will conduct company and market analysis, analyzing both product lines, market category, and customer segmentation. The job holder will also assist in the development of quality metrics and reports to assist the business and marketing departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect data and intelligence on the overall insurance industry in Kenya or Africa and on specific companies in Kenya.
- Analyze collected information to give insight on the industry and future direction of the industry.
- Compare Company performance to industry performance using IRA, RBA reports, and other data sources.
- Prepare the monthly operations report and any other reports required
- Assist in the writing of the company and marketing strategy, board and committee materials.
- Assist in developing company KPIs and monitoring metrics.
- Assist the Marketing Department in data analysis to support their initiatives
- Assist in monitoring the performance of the company against the strategy.
- Assist the departments in analytical work required to fully execute the marketing plan and other agreed activities
Qualifications, Experience, and Personal Attributes
Qualified candidates are required to possess the following qualifications, experience, and personal attributes:
- Degree – Bachelor of Science (Actuarial Science)
- Professional qualification in accounts or finance.
- At least 5 years experience as an analyst in a financial services institution, investment house, stockbroker, or multinational company.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Self-starter who is well organized.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office especially MS Excel and MS word.
Method of Application
Applications including copies of the latest CV should be addressed to the Group Human Resources Manager, Madison Group Limited, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org so as to be received by Wednesday 29th September 2021.