Do you have a Experience working with SMEs, MFIs, Saccos, Cooperatives, Women Gorups and large plantations and an R4K CV? kindly send your applications now!
Changamka Microinsurance Area Sales Coordinators Jobs in Kenya
Vacancy: Area Sales Coordinators
Summary of the role:
We are seeking results oriented Area Sales Coordinators’ to drive direct sales in Kisumu, Kakamega, Nandi Hills, Nakuru, Eldoret, Kitale, Nairobi and Central Regions.
The successful candidates will be responsible for realization of their individual, as well as their team’s sales targets within their respective regions.
Each will be required to achieve both short term and long term sales targets.
This role is commission based, thus how lucrative the pay will be, is dependent on the number of sales the Area Sales Coordinators generate through their teams.
The incumbent reports directly to the Sales Manager.
• Provide daily supervision to HPRs_ Sales Team and lead them towards achieving set sales targets.
• Secure business from both existing and new customers.
• In liaison with the Sales Manager, develop plans to acquire new customers, through direct sales techniques, intermediaries, cold calling, and business-to-business sales visits.
• Assist in overseeing and evaluating sales analysis, making strategic adjustments to meet market dynamics and competitive conditions.
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
• Assistance in sales forecasting activities and setting performance goals accordingly.
• In liaison with the Human Resources, directing staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop the sales team.
• Meet key clients and assist sales representatives in maintaining client relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
• Preparation of periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
• Must be open to 10-30% travel.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience
• Good knowledge of the respective region.
• Experience working with SMEs, MFIs, Saccos, Cooperatives, Women Gorups and large plantations.
• Experience in aggressive direct sales
• Well groomed, presentable, confident with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Degree in Business Management/Sales & Marketing or any other related field.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the region where you are based and thus likely to generate most sales from, on or before 9th June 2015.
Please note that there will be no extra provision for relocation.