Organization Name: National Bank of Kenya
Job Title: Channels Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Software Engineering
- The role holder will provide support in the development, design, documentation, maintenance and solutions for digital channels systems – ATM & Card Systems, Mobile Banking, Agency Banking, Money Transfer services, Internet Banking, Middlewares etc.
- Provide day-to-day operational and technical support for the digital channels and the related sub-systems and ensure system uptime as per the banks service level agreements.
- Ensure that service / support calls are effectively responded to and resolved within the framework of the Service level agreements and develop knowledge and awareness of the relevant applications.
- Perform and implement system maintenance, making program modification as necessary to meet business requirements; review and modify programs to correct errors and improve efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure cyclical assignments such as Disaster Recovery testing, business continuity plans, penetration testing and software and hardware audits are completed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for designing, developing and providing appropriate reports and management information as required by business.
- Participate and perform system integrations, testing, upgrades and enhancements, documentation and stabilization.
- Continuously analyse user requirements and provide solutions.
- Provide support and maintenance of up to date system and user documentation and manuals.
- Ensure compliance of Service Level Agreements with relevant system vendors.
- Recommend and implement upgrades to support performance, security and business.
- Responsible for providing support and expertise on appointment to cross-functional project teams.
- Provide support in regular risk assessment assignments within the department and adhere to controls at all times.
- Carry out other
duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Personal Attributes:
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field from an accredited institution.
- ITIL Certification
- Three (3) years’ experience in an IT field within the Financial Services Sector.
- Professionalism –maintains a professional approach based on ethics.
- Integrity and honesty – ensures ethical practices and integrity
- Building consensus and influencing-ability to influence various stakeholders
- Customer orientation-is customer focused striking a solid balance between external and internal customer orientation
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with ability to breakdown complex items to actionable elements
- Excellent communication skills; articulate in communicating to both internal and external stakeholders at level levels.
- Innovation; able to keep up with trends of meeting the demands of internal and external customers
- Multi-tasking; able to manage concurrent assignments and prioritize demands.
- Flexibility and adaptability; ability to keep pace with latest technology and trends in addition to new security requirements.
How to Apply
- For more information and job application details, see; National Bank of Kenya Channels Specialist Jobs in Kenya