Organization Name: Ufanisi Digital
Job Title:Chief Finance Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Finance
Demonstrated ability to
• Develop, articulate and present strategic choices and business opportunities and challenges from a big-picture view in oral as well as written form.
• Represent the company to stakeholders, including the Board of Directors.
• Lead a team, prioritize and focus and deliver on business requirements.
• Be the financial authority in the organization, ensuring the integrity of fiscal data and modeling transparency and accountability.
• Model and present business and social investment opportunities to various audiences including investors, donors and partners.
• Be proficient in all the daily, monthly and yearly accounting tasks for commercial companies and prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly P&L, Balance sheet and Cash flow reports, statutory compliance and various inventory trackers.
• Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing
account information and trends.
• Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Work closely with company auditors, various investors and donors to complete necessary audits.
• CPA (K) / ACCA Fully certified
• Master Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting preferred
• Ten (10) years of Senior Management Experience.
• Experience of working with people from diverse backgrounds, demonstrating respect for, and understanding of, cultural differences.
• Ability to use imagination and creativity to generate alternative ways of working and achieve results.
• Working knowledge of accounting systems, especially SAGE.
• Ability to work in challenging environments and deliver on tight deadlines.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Ufanisi Digital Chief Finance Officer Jobs in Kenya