Job Title: Client Relations Officer
Job Category: Customer Service
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 2
Our client is a leading automotive trading platform. Buy, Sell, or Swap Your Car Without Stress. Inspection Centers and Car Lots Available Nationwide.
Duties of the Client Relationship Officer:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Head of Sales.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Updating the CRM and ensuring account managers are aware of changes within clients.
- Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Minimum of 1 year job experience in Customer Care from the service industry or experience gotten from a car sales company.
- Diploma or Certificate holder from any registered colleges or institutions
- Must have skills in problem solving
- Must have fluency in both oral and written English and Swahili
- Ability to Multi Task
- Good proficiency in MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong Verbal and Communication skills
- Ability to work on long hours due to the nature of the project
How to apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 6th November 2019. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
- Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
- Apply Online:email@example.com
- We are located on 4thfloor, Kipro Centre in Westlands, Nairobi