Job no: 498377
Work type: Contract
Categories: Economic Growth
S/he will work closely with the Finance and Grants manager, Head of Finance, procurement and logistics team, grants officer and other technical teams.
Key deliverables and responsibilities
The person will have the following specific deliverables:
- Post payments in the QuickBooks accounting software. Ensure the bank accounts are well reconciled by month end close date to facilitate timely closure reports.
- Processing supplier and Partners invoices and initiating payment process for approval.
- Ensure the Advance Register is up to date and pending advances are followed up regularly
- Ensure that all financial records are properly filed and on time with all the requisite supporting documentation both on share point and in the physical file.
- Ensure payments and acquittals are processed in good time.
- Ensure withholding taxes are filed and processed
- Engage in the activities of the Programme Management Team and contribute to the progression of the programme
- Work with other operations team in procurement processes
- Any other finance related duties delegated by the Finance and Grants Manager.
- Adhere to all security advice from Coffey’s Risk Management Team.
- Adhere to Coffey International Policies and Procedures as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- Adhere to Coffey International’s behaviours: Ingenuity, Collaboration, Respect, Intelligent Risk, Integrity and Delivery.
- Engage in the activities of the Programme Management Team and contribute to the progression of the programme, to ensure delivery of project outputs and outcomes in line with REINVENT’s logframe. This will involve routine programme meetings (each week) to undertake detailed review of progress.
The assignment is a Maternity Cover and will be from July 2020 to end of November 2020.
Please click on the ‘apply now’ button to start your application.
Applications close: May 26, 2020.
Tetra Tech International Development has a 40-year history in successfully delivering international development projects on behalf of donors around the world, including the UK’s Department for International Development (DFID), Foreign Commonwealth Office (FCO), and the European Union (EU). Our people are focused on improving lives by working side by side with local partners to support stability, economic growth, and good governance.
Tetra Tech International Development is part of Tetra Tech
, a global family of experts providing international development services in over 13 key practice areas
in over 100 countries around the world. Tetra Tech serves the major aid markets in the UK and Europe, as well as the U.S. Agency for International Development, the U.S. Department of State, Australia’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, and multilateral development banks.
Tetra Tech International Development has robust policies and guidelines which exemplify our commitment to safeguarding and technical excellence in gender equality. Our team of dedicated GEDSI advisers work closely with our staff and partners to ensure a context-specific and consistent approach is applied to all of our programmes to improve the livelihoods of the world’s most marginalised groups.
Advertised: May 21 2020 E. Africa Standard Time
Application close: May 26 2020 E. Africa Standard Time
Click below to apply