Job Title: Communications Intern
Job Type: Intern
Job Category: Communication
- Responsible for all leads generation initiatives
- Collaborate with the team to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, blogs, website content, weekly reports and other marketing material that communicates the organization’s activities, products and/or services
- Respond to media inquiries from clients on various platforms and direct them to the relevant persons
- Manage and regularly update the company’s website as well as maintain metrics for optimization related to SEO & Social Media platforms
- Design the various promotional materials to be used in the various sites to promote the brand.
- Work with the operations team in client’s management and ensuring on ground clients satisfaction.
- Work with the operations team to obtain photos, testimonials and blogs from program participants.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, PR, marketing or related field. Added advantage if from a tours and travel sector
- Minimum of 1-year relevant experience in a communication, PR or marketing role
- Proficiency in design and publishing software
- Good knowledge of digital marketing
- Strong editorial skills, with experience of editing content for digital publication and distribution
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Photography skills will be an added advantage
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
Interested and qualified? Go to Elective Africa career website on www.electiveafrica.com to apply