Job Title:Contract Management and Management Accountant
Reporting to : The Manager – Financial Reporting and Regional Finance
Job Type: Full Time
Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
Internet Solutions (IS) is a Pan-African telecoms service provider to public and private sector organisations that have, or want to establish a presence on the African continent. We have been providing innovative end-to-end telco solutions and related services for more than 20 years.
Today, IS is at the forefront of Internet Protocol-based technologies and we build solutions and services tailored to the increasingly complex demands of organisations across the enterprise, public sector, global carrier and growing small-to-medium business sectors. We serve multiple sectors through a number of brands, including IS, Ignite, VAST, ContinuitySA, MWEB, AlwaysOn, Synaq and Antfarm.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Dimension Data Group and part of NTT, IS leverages its infrastructure and global footprint to support organisations with the rapid deployment of emerging technologies.
Want to be part of our team?
Reporting to the Manager – Financial Reporting and Regional Finance, the incumbent will be responsible ensuring that we track all our client contracts and ensure co-ordination with Client Managers in the renewal process as well as key management reporting areas, producing relevant, reliable and usable information financial or otherwise to facilitate the user to make business decision and aid in continuous business improvement.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with different levels of teams within an organization to analyse and solidify an overall contract management and ensure we are not tracking behind in renewals
- Manage the MRR contracts Gross Profit Report status of current contract highlighting potential risks that contract changes may pose to the organization
- Tracking and Monitoring New Contract deals and ensuring that we maximise the Gross margin and highlight potential cost over runs on projects that will have an impact to the Business profitability.
Management Accounting Function:
- Manage the Monthly Management accounts; Design and implement a companywide easy to use dashboard focussing on the key group and local deliverables.
- Take full ownership of the management information repository.
- Ensure weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting is done correctly and within the set deadlines.
- Ensures users have the most updated information.
- Ensure all information sourced from different systems and staffs is synchronized, in particular sales, churn, CS call statistics must be synchronized.
- Developing existing reports and improving departmental efficiencies without compromising on quality and in particular explore automation of report generation.
- Assist in the financial justification and evaluation of Capex projects to ensure enhancement of shareholders’ value.
- Provide modelling support to business to facilitate future planning and decision making.
- Provide detailed geographical and product class (4 Cs) segmented results and statistics and assist in system configuration to automatically provide the data.
- Support in the annual budgeting process and ensure a reliable, achievable and yet stretched budget at corporate and departmental level that is well aligned to the company strategic plan.
- Develop the periodic 5-year business forecast and lead the challenge sessions with departmental heads.
- Perform the monthly 12 months rolling forecast and ensure approval by business prior to submission to the group.
- Lead the revenue assurance process by ensuring the group receives value for services rendered or goods sold by resolving all the exceptional reports generated from the data analytics using the common data warehouse and in particular by ensuring all the various systems used are in sync procera (bandwidth management systems); Billing system and ISPIC.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
Standard career level descriptor for job level:
• Seasoned and experienced professional
• Has full understanding of specialisation area
• Resolves wide range of issues in creative ways
• Fully qualified, career level, career journey-orientated
• Uses good judgement in selecting tools and methods to solve problems
• Networks with senior internal and external people in own area of expertise
• Receives little instruction on day-to-day work, receives general instructions on new assignments
• Typically requires demonstrable related experience with a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree; or moderate level experience and a Master’s or equivalent degree; or a PhD or equivalent degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
Looking to make a difference and shape the future? Join our growing team and accelerate your career with Internet Solutions. Apply today
Diversity in Internet Solutions
Internet Solutions is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary group