Organization Name: Ericsson
Job Title: Contract Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Sales
Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are now looking for a Contract Manager to draft and drive the negotiation of commercial terms and conditions for contracts in cooperation with Customer Unit, Core3 roles and legal affairs, and also be responsible for the contract management lifecycle.
- Manage and coordinate the contract management task and activities as its progresses from qualification through proposal, contract negotiation and throughout contract execution.
- Execute their duties according to good industry practice and adhering to Ericsson Sales Process and the associated Core 3 roles.
- Have a long term and proactive role to develop contractual strategies and executing them through –
- creation and positioning of commercial value
- long term improvement in terms and conditions from a commercial, legal perspective
- creation and protection of add-on sales and up-sell opportunities
- Perform contractual and commercial risk management across the contractual lifecycle
- Contribute to securing the financial result (margins, working capital, add-on sales and upselling) in collaboration with KAM and Delivery responsible (CFR)
- Monitor contract execution, handles corrective actions and negotiates changes, ensuring that the parties live up to contract obligations
- Be responsible for contract governance, and adherence to Ericsson Business Delegation (EBD) and obtaining requisite approvals
- Manage customers and supports supplier negotiations (when high impact on commitments with customer), develops and maintains relationships in contractual matters for enduring customer relationships and satisfaction.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Education: Graduate degree in relevant discipline such as law/business administration/finance/engineering etc.)
- Min years of experience: 3+ years of experience
- Domain experience: This role will work in all domains
- Certification (to be renewed on an ongoing basis for validity) in Contract Management, from a globally recognized institution, within a period of eighteen months of joining
- Proven years of experience, in Contract Management/Project Management/Sales in Pre/Post Award or both
- For IT near contracts, experience from B2B enterprise environment, including international business conditions and culture.
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.