Job Title: Corporate Account Manager
Job Location: Nairobi
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Account Management
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Abour Your Job:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Account Manager to be based in Nairobi
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering the revenue budget for your portfolio of accounts and for managing and maintaining relationships with Qatar Airways (QR) Corporate and trade customers.
You will develop a successful and consistent approach to local and multinational dealings which drive maximum revenue and minimum cost of sale. You will gain maximum value for the airline by negotiating commercial agreements. You will engage in sales and marketing activity to grow the level and quality of QR revenue sold through these partners and drive efficiencies in the processes.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Developing and maintaining long term strategic relationships with Qatar Airways’ Trade partners and corporate clients.
- Preparing an account development plan to achieve short, medium, and long term mutual benefits for both Trade Partners and Corporate customers.
- Contributing to the formulation and implementation of the QR/DE sales strategy to maximise short and long term revenue opportunities, reducing cost of sale and generating channel shift where appropriate.
- Reviewing QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue and seek out tactical revenue opportunities.
- Developing tactical Sales and Marketing activity in support of sales opportunities in both Trade Partners and Corporate market place.
- Representing QR at trade events, promotions and sales functions.
You must also have the right to live and work in the Kenya
To be successful in this role, you will have a relevant bachelors degree.
You will have extensive customer facing experience within airline sales and marketing working with corporate clients. You will have excellent relationship building skills with sound commercial acumen. Experience in contract negotiation is essential.
You will also have strong influencing and negotiating skills with the ability to articulate and deliver on sales strategies.
Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential for this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport
Click below to apply