Cytonn Investments is an independent investment management firm, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and D.C. Metro – U.S.
We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to individual high net-worth investors, global and institutional investors and Kenyans in the diaspora interested in the high-growth East-African region. We currently have over Kshs. 74 billion of investments and projects under mandate, mainly in real estate.
To manage its rapid growth, the company is looking for highly motivated, dynamic, hardworking and self-driven team player to join the team in the Finance Department. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to participate in a strong equity incentive structure.
Qualifications for the Casual Office Assistant Job
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Great Time Management skills
- Experience Required
- KCSE Certificate
- Currently pursuing studies at campus
- Certificate of Good Conduct
Casual Office Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Clean, dust and mop office floors by using a variety of equipment and supplies
- Vacuum and shampoo carpets and make sure that they are dried out
- Wipe down desks and chairs
- Empty trash cans and make sure that all trash is properly disposed off
- Clean and wash down windows and ensure that they are dried properly
- Ensure that the office kitchen and equipment is properly cleaned and maintained
- Wash down restrooms and ensure they are sanitized properly
- Replenish soap and toilet paper in bathrooms on a regular basis
- Wipe down walls, doors and wall hangings using appropriate types of cleaners and cloth
- Replace light bulbs and identify maintenance issues
- Ensure proper cleanliness of the areas around the office
- Make sure that office is locked properly at the end of the day
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are invited to apply by clicking here.
Deadline is 22nd February 2017
For professional CV and cover letter services to boost your application, click here