Organization Name:University of Maryland
Job Title: Data Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Data Management
- Driven by the pursuit of excellence, the University of Maryland has enjoyed a remarkable rise in accomplishment and reputation over the past two decades.
- By any measure, Maryland is now one of the nation’s preeminent public research universities and on a path to become one of the world’s best.
- To fulfill this promise, we must capitalize on our momentum, fully exploit our competitive advantages, and pursue ambitious goals with great discipline and entrepreneurial spirit.
- This promise is within reach.
- We encourage you to share your comments and ideas.
- We value and respect diverse viewpoints and welcome productive dialogue within our Terp community.
Roles and responsibilities
• Management of the filing system at the facility
• Maintenance of files to ensure they are in good order
• Retrieve and file documents as requested from time to time
• Enter data into IQCare and run basic reports
• Clinic Preparation
• Safeguard patient level data security – privacy and confidentiality
Qualifications and Desired Skills
• Certificate in Health Records from a credible institution
• Computer proficiency particularly with the MS-Office suite
• A good understanding of health data management
• An individual with high levels of professionalism with an admirable work ethic
How to Apply
- Interested candidates who meet the above-mentioned qualifications, are requested to send their cover letter and resume to MGIC_Recruitment@mgic.umaryland.edu indicating the position being applied for on the subject line of the email by 26th March 2020.
- Applicants are advised to include the position title “PACT ENDELEZA POSITIONS” as the subject.
- Applicants should also indicate their current and expected remuneration for the position.
- The University of Maryland is an equal opportunity employer.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.