Job Title:Data Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Data Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Management, Health Records and Information, statistics or equivalent.
- Proven expertise in design/development/ setting up of data management systems using MS-ACCESS, SQL and EPI-Info and ODK.
- Competency with statistical analysis using Excel, SPSS or STATA.
- Understanding of public health/medical or social sciences field an asset.
- At least 1 year of mid-level management experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to lead and enhance capacity of data management team.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new (IT) environments.How to Apply
- Application letter stating the current and expected salary and an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts should be submitted electronically by 5PM, 7th July 2020 addressed to e-mail:
- firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “Application DATA OFFICER”.
- ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.