Organization Name: KANCO
Job Title: Data Officers
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Data Management
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all required data summaries and Drop in Center reports are complete, accurate and timely
- Participate in data collection for program, monitoring and learning.
- Reporting for the Drop in Centre through DHIS
- Ensure there is proper patient record, support file retrieval and tracking
- Enter data from source documents into the cohort register database in real time
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Prepare and submit quality and timely monthly reports
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, health records and information or an equivalent in a related field.
- At least 2 years work experience in a similar position and preferably in an NGO
- Experience in the use of data processing and analysis software particularly Ms. Excel SPSS.
How to Apply
- Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and CV before 25th of November 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Quoting the current and expected salary with Data Officers – Kakamega on the email subject line .
- KANCO is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against: color, race, nationality, ethnicity, religion or belief, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, HIV/AIDS Status, and disability.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted