Company Name: Davis & Shirtliff Group
Job Title: Water Treatment Technician
Job Type: Full Time
Application Deadline: 13th July 2018
We are looking for qualified and talented young engineering professionals to fill in the following position.
Water Treatment Technician
The successful candidate will report to the Services Department Manager and will be charged with the following responsibilities;
- Carry out water treatment site surveys & installations for: reverse osmosissystems, ultrafiltration, sand filtration, and chemical dosing systems.
- Daily customer support and troubleshooting of water treatment systems.
- Carry out technical service visits and provide technical support as required.
- Carry out CIP of RO systems.
Qualifications and Experience;
- Higher National Diploma in Engineering.
- 3 years’ experience and knowledge in water treatment technical service.
- Knowledge and hands on experience in plumbing and electrical installation work.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawing and P&ID
- Knowledge and experience in installation, trouble shooting and CIP of RO systems
- Experience in installation and configuration of PLC based control systems
- Self-motivated, disciplined and effective team player.
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to provide technical sales support.
The successful candidate will join a dedicated team of specialists in the water and energy sectors which have significant potential for future growth. The job will provide a challenging and stimulating work environment with excellent growth opportunities for the successful candidate.
Interested applicants meeting these requirements should apply for the role by 13th July 2018.