Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job Location: Nairobi
Job Type: Full Time
EatOut is Kenya’s largest and most authoritative retsaurant guide. We are passionate about connecting people to unforgettable food experiences. We do this through our innovative events such as Nairobi Restaurant Week, Burger Week, Pizza Week, Nairobi Cocktail Festival, etc. – and through our EatOut App & Website.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate marketer to lead and grow the marketing function at EatOut. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our marketing strategy. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Define and execute the marketing and communication activities according to our marketing plan
- Coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads
- Collaborate with other teams to promote offerings
- Inform clients and prospects of products and services through creative marketing strategies
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns
- Build relationships with third-party partners to enhance our marketing function
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing (prior advertising experience is a plus but not a requirement)
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Digital Marketing experience
Interested applicants are advised to apply (via LinkedIn’s EasyApply Feature) by 23rd August, 2019. Only qualified shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Click below to apply