Organization Name: KCB
Job Title: Enterprise Solution Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Engineering
- The Enterprise Solutions Engineer is responsible for the creation of technically complex multi-component solution designs and partners with Enterprise and Solution Architects to identify and implement solutions that enable business needs.
- Design and develop high-quality solutions that are scalable, secure, and stable. Using technologies such as JAVA Spring-boot, T24 core-banking, Kubernetes, and Docker container images.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architects to analyse product requirements and design best-fit architectures and solutions, guided by KCB group policies and industry best practices and standards.
- Identify and implement innovative solutions using API Gateways and Open APIs to support of new and existing business opportunities and to mitigate existing risks.
- Accountable for the timely delivery and end-to-end life cycle of high-quality software solutions.
- Analyse and fix software defects and contribute toward ensuring high availability, scalability, fault tolerance and resilience of solutions and.
- Design, develop unit test plans and perform unit and scenario testing for application code bases and interfaces. Code and release management using GIT and DevOps processes.
- Collaborate with Technology Risk and Security teams to ensure that applications are well secured as per the bank’s Technology Security policies and standards.
- Provide 3rd level support to application support teams in resolving incidents.
- Create and communicate initial estimates including suggested solution, expected impact and cost for small, medium, and large business initiatives.
- Collaborate with external partners with respect to the coordination of integration activities.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related degree.
- A Certification in either, ITIL, data analytics, SAP BI JAVA programming, Kubernetes, and Container images, WS02 and Micro-services design, Oracle Certified Practitioner or T24 Development.
- A minimum of 5 years ‘experience in Technology with at least 3 years’ in banking systems and systems development, and 2 years’ experience in Agile development, Analytics & Enterprise reporting and Emerging Technologies.
How to Apply
- For more information and job application details, see; KCB Enterprise Solution Engineer Jobs in Kenya