Organization Name: SoCha
Job Title: Enumerators
Job Type: Contract
Job Category: Research
- Scope of Work:
- The MSP program, implemented by SoCha LLC, seeks short-term consultants to serve as enumerators for a third-party monitoring (TPM) exercise of health, nutrition, WASH, and livelihoods programs being implemented in Mandera county. The data enumerators MUST currently be based in Mandera; and should be conversant with the local dialect. They will be contracted by SoCha and will report directly to the M&V Coordinator or a designated Team Leader.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The consultant will support MSP and USAID/KEA in the following tasks:
- Support data collection planning, coordination, and logistics.
- Review, translate and pilot tools, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Gather and accurately record responses on qualitative and quantitative questionnaires.
- Submit complete and accurate questionnaires, in format determined by the Team Leader.
- Recognize and give account of problems in obtaining data and provide useful feedback.
- Provide daily briefings to the team leader
and other relevant staff.
- Participate in regular check-in calls and debriefs with the MSP staff.
- Minimum of undergraduate degree in health, nutrition, WASH or related fields from a
- At least three years of experience in undertaking qualitative and quantitative data collection.
- Past experience working/ supporting or implementing programs in the Arid and Semi-Arid Lands (ASAL) of Kenya.
- Experience working with USAID projects preferred.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Professional, reliable, deadline-oriented, team player.
The following deliverables will be required:
- Feedback on data collection tool(s) and pilot.
- Qualitative and quantitative datasets.
- Daily briefing notes and transcripts.
- Other items as required by the team leader.
How to Apply
- For more information and job application details, see; SoCha Jobs Enumerators Jobs in Kenya