Eunique Africa is a leading fashion house that has been distributing high quality clothes for the last 15 years from some of Americas leading fashion houses. We are seeking to fill the position of a Administrative Officer. The person will work directly under the Head of Retail to ensure operations run smoothly.
Responsibilities for the Administrative Job
- Carrying administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, Scanning etc
- Receiving, sorting and distributing the post
- Maintaining computer and manual filling system
- Records incoming invoices and outgoing payments
- Photocopying and printing out documents on behalf of other colleagues
- Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Custodian of all company communications.
- Responsible for distributing job vacancies in the agreed media and reports promptly.
- Oversees orientation of all new employees and coordinates with other department heads required in the process.
- Monitoring stationary and office consumables, maintaining records and re-ordering with approval
- Coordinating office procedures
- Taking accurate minutes of meeting and authenticating them.
- Greeting and assisting visitors to the office
- Answering telephone calls and passing them on or relaying messages
- Managing Staff appointments.
- Oversees and supervises the work of junior staff.
- Liaises between the leadership team and other staff members.
- Writing letters and emails on behalf of other office staff.
- Liaises with COO to provide information to internal colleagues or external enquiries
- Provides Payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status –change data.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
Administrative Job Requirements
- Diploma in Business Administration. Degree on the same field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a busy, fast paced retail environment.
- Computer literacy
Administration Job Key Skills
- Ability to multi task
- Good telephone answering skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with co-workers, Customers, Suppliers and the general public surrounding our businesses.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing
- Knowledge of company administrative procedures
- Managing multiple and changing priorities at once
- Diary management
- Good computer skills including Word, Excel, MS Outlook, PowerPoint
- Managing administrative processes
- A good level of English spelling and grammar
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Reporting skills
- Maintain Employee files
How to Apply
To apply send you application to email@example.com by 14th February 2017. Include your previous and expected salary in the application
For professional CV writing and cover letter services, click here