Job Title: Export Sales Manager
Job Category : Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Our client is among the leading the FMCG companies in the world, they are seeking a very competent Export Sales Manager to join their Kenya team.
Key Responsibilities of an Export Sales Manager
- To plan, design, develop and implement different sales activities by researching the customer’s needs and requirements
- To make sure that the existing clients are retained and maintained while developing the new customers .
- To ensure that the all the sales and marketing activities are carried out within the agreed budgets, volume, sales, and within the given time scales
- To take initiative and efforts to develop constructive and effective solutions to any issues that slow down or hamper the export procedures and activities
- To constantly review distributor’s performance and monitor their work, so that relevant information can be provided to the management .
- Carry out market research, conduct surveys and study the competitors and their marketing and sales strategies.
- Actively participate in the training sessions to improvize their knowledge and skills. They attend the trade shows and exhibitions.
A minimum of 10 years relevant working experience in Sales.
A Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing, at least a Masters Degree.
Passion and flexibility to travel long distances.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to develop healthy, professional relationships with the clients and vendors demonstrated by exceptional leadership quality.
- Excellent negotiation skills are a pre-requisite in determining the prices and discounts for different products.
- Should be able to work in a target oriented work environment and should be able to prioritize work based on the given deadlines.
- Excellent time management and organization skills with the ability to do fast mathematical computations will be an advantage.
- Should be proficient in computers to maintain and update various kinds of reports.
How to apply :
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 18th March 2019.
. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
RecoursFour Kenya Consultants Limited