Organization Name: Kitui County Textile Centre (KICOTEC)
Job Title: Finance and Administration Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Finance Administration
KCT “03”: ONE POST – V/NO. 2/2020
Salary Scale: Ksh. 85,110 – 119,730 p.m.
House Allowance: Ksh. 21,000 p.m.
Commuter Allowance: Ksh. 12, 000 p.m.
Annual Leave: 30 working days per financial year
Terms of Service: Three (3) years renewable contract
Duties and responsibilities
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Finance and Administration Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the Revenue Generation Process to ensure competitiveness, profitability and sustainability of the Corporation;
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory authorities on finance related matters;
- Developing and implementing office administrative and personnel systems;
- Advising on compliance by the Corporation or its entities with the Kitui County Corporation Act, Public Finance Management Act 2012 and any other relevant law;
- Designing and developing revenue generation systems and procedures;
- Developing and ensuring the implementation of an effective internal control system for prudent financial management;
- Reviewing financial accounting reports for adequacy and appropriateness;
- Advising on financial risk profile of the Corporation; and
- Coordinating the preparation of guidelines relevant to revenue generation, enhancement, administration and debt collection.
For appointment to this position, a person should:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Commerce, Economics or its equivalent from a university recognized in Kenya;
- Have at least ten (10) years post qualification experience in Financial Management/ Revenue mobilization, five (5) of which should have been in a senior position or at a top management level in the Public Service or Private Sector, preferably in the Apparel Industry;
- Be a Member of either the Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Institute of Certified Secretaries or Institute of Internal Auditors;
- A relevant Master’s degree from a university recognized in Kenya will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
To be considered, your application must be received by not later than 27th January, 2021 and addressed to:
Kitui County Textile Centre
(KICOTEC)Board of Directors
P.O Box 72-90200
Through the following email address email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
KICOTEC is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
KITUI COUNTY TEXTILE CENTRE BOARD OF DIRECTORS