Organization Name: Deltar Properties
Job Title: Finance Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Finance
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Remittance of taxes on time.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Perform any other duties assigned by senior management.
Key skills and Competencies
- Strong interpersonal, communication &presentations skills.
- Research skills
- Analytical skills
- Leadership skills
- Superior attention to detail
- 2-5 years’ experience in the finance field
- Bachelor in Commerce / Finance
- Aged between 30- 35 years
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org