Job Title: Finance Operations Associate
Job Category: Finance
Job Type: Full Time
FINANCE OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE -JUMIA (FULL TIME)
- Ensuring daily sales reconciliation is done.
- Responsible for timely cash collection from delivery providers
- Banking cash collected on a daily basis.
- Assisting customers especially in Pickup station with payments/refund issues.
- Sending Daily Cash Reconciliation report based on the deadline
- Handles day-to-day activities in communicating with the delivery providers
- Manages escalations and is able to enforce processes in place set for collections
- Degree in Finance/accounting
- CPA would be an added advantage
- Team player and good interpersonal skills
- Intermediate Knowledge in Excel
- Proficient Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Ability to work analytically within a high pressure problem-solving environment
- Team Player, Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce giant
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures