A medium sized but busy civil and structural engineering consultancy firm in Nairobi seeks to recruit a competent, highly motivated and result oriented individual for the position of Graduate Structural Engineer
Reporting to the senior engineer the successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions;
- Providing structural design and supervision inputs in respect of projects undertaken by the company,
- Production of structural and civil designs & drawings using AutoCAD or any other computer programs as necessary,
- Preparation and production of project reports
- Undertaking in-house design reviews,
- Dealing with clients and other consultants, where necessary, in the course of the project,
- Preparation of contract documents and any other related documents,
- Conducting, coordinating & analyzing site quality control tests as maybe required,
- Bachelor’s degree in civil and structural engineering
- At least two years relevant work experience in structural design and detailing of building structures in a busy design office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates sound work ethics
- Be proficient in AUTOCAD
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sending a cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae indicating current and expected salary to email@example.com quoting the position title on the subject line by Monday 13th February, 2017.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For professional CV writing and cover letter services to boost your application, click here