Organization Name: Glovo
Job Title:Groceries Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: General Management
Your Work-life Opportunity
- The way we want to grow is by making everything in cities immediately accessible.
- To reach this goal we need a 360, analytical, and results driven person to lead groceries business in a startup where time is a crucial factor.
- You will act and operate as a startup within a startup, so you must be a builder.
You will be part of a team where you will:
- Be owner of groceries P&L
- Manage groceries local team and partners
- Develop darkstore or partners business model
- Work with a cross-functional team (marketing, operations, procurement, finance…) to achieve quick and flawless execution
- Lead project implementation analysis and translate it into actionable tasks to ensure continuous improvement
- Give visibility using analytical reports to the main stakeholders of the project status and follow up on next steps
- Minimum 5 years of experience in retail or groceries vendor management
- Analytical mindset – experience in data analytical tools
- Experience managing and inspiring people
- Interest in start-ups, technology, and a fast-paced environment
- 360 role
- Problem solver, results-driven, creative thinking with perfect written and spoken communication
- Build from scratch
- Proactive, organised, and obsessed with details
- Out of the box thinking
Experience Our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Emergency rescue services
- Free monthly Glovo
credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What You’ll Find When Working At Glovo
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
- If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
How to Apply
- For more information and job application details, see; Glovo Groceries Manager Kenya