Job Title: Head Marketing and Communication
Job Type: Full Time
Application Deadline: 18th October 2019
This position will be responsible for developing and spearheading the vision of a world class business school by identifying and putting in place marketing strategies in line with the internationalization strategy of Strathmore University Business School mirrored by key learnings and experiences from existing international partner schools’ and networks collaborations.
The post holder will be required to have and to demonstrate evidence of the following qualifications, attributes and skills:
- Master’s degree in a business related field with a bias in communication.
- A Professional Qualification in Marketing and Communication
- At least Seven (7) years’ experience in Marketing and Sales with a brand in a service-oriented industry
- Significant leadership profile and line management experience
- Demonstrate a strong commercial mindset, understanding of the marketing planning process, forecasting and managing P&L
- Track record of proven delivery, demonstrating both creative and analytical skills
- Experience of managing budgets and maximizing their effectiveness .
If you are interested in the position and have the skills we are looking for, we would like to hear from you. Please forward an application letter together with a copy of your updated resume quoting ‘Head Marketing and Communication’ to the Human Resource Manager, Strathmore Business School, to email@example.com by end of the day (5:30 pm) Friday 18th October 2019. Due to the large number of applications we may receive, only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.