Organization Name: International Center for Tropical Agriculture
Job Title: HR Analyst (Talent Management)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Human Resources
The Global Talent Management (GTM) unit is focused on attracting, developing, and retaining the best talent in our sector. We are seeking to recruit a qualified and competent a HR Analyst (Talent Management) to be based at the Africa Regional Office in Nairobi. The HR Analyst (Talent Management) will be responsible to provide collaborative operational and analytical support to the GTM team in the development and implementation initiatives related to talent acquisition, on boarding, training, performance management, staff development, GDI (Gender, Diversity & Inclusion), employee engagement retention, succession planning and career progression.
- Work with the GTM team in developing best practices, streamlining processes, and delivering excellent customer service to leaders and employees.
- Provide support to the implementation of GTM core policies and processes such as, performance management, on boarding, training, talent acquisition & retention.
- Compile data/metrics and implement KIP store port progress and impact of the GMT initiatives within the organization.
- Work with other HR areas on department projects and GTM related issues.
- Develop and make presentations on various HR related topics.
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in the field of Human Resources Management or relevant related field
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Active membership of IHRM
- Two (2) years of professional HR experience in support delivery positions
- Proven experience in the implementation of KPIs related to HR
- Proven experience in report writing
- Basic knowledge of project management tools and methodologies
- Organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills in English language, both written and oral
- Analytical skills.
- Requires the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- User oriented and responsive
- Strong ability to interact at all levels within the organization
- Problem solving capability
Method of Application
Applicants are invited to visit http://ciat.cgiar.org/ciat–jobs to get full details of the position and to submit their applications. Applications MUST include reference number LO–2845Senior Legal Counsel as the position applied for. Application and CV should be saved as one document using the candidate’s lastname, firstname for ease of sorting.
Note: The Alliance does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing or training). The Alliance also does not concern itself with information on applicants’ bank accounts.
Applications closing date: 15th April, 2021
Please note that email applications will not be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to International Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT) on ciat.cgiar.org to apply