Organization Name: Koko Networks
Job Title: HR Manager- Talent Acquisition
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: HR
KOKO Networks is a venture-backed technology company currently operating in Kenya and India. We are at a high growth stage which requires that we deliver on our customer innovative experiences at a scale and pace that is unprecedented. This calls for the business to have the right people and capabilities on an ongoing basis.
The goal is to be develop a best in class recruiting function focused on engaging, attracting, and hiring the best and most diverse talent for KOKO. KOKO aims to be an employer of choice for the world’s best and brightest, and the role will play a crucial part in bringing our employer brand and employee value proposition to life, by expressing our purpose, values, and ambitions to connect talent with what makes our culture special. The talent manager will drive attraction, assessments, and selection of external and internal talent that matches our pace and delivers on the growth agenda.
As Talent Manager you will ensure consistent delivery and an excellent candidate experience to deliver on KOKO’s talent goals through all hiring across the organization. As a values-driven, hands-on leader, you will help execute KOKO’s talent strategy across the entire employee life cycle and serve as a key adviser to our senior leadership team for people-related initiatives and issues.
You will manage all our internal recruitment processes and enhance the employee experience to make this vision a reality.
This role requires high levels of ownership, and comfort managing HR metrics and data. You will be an expert in the resourcing, hiring, and talent planning process and will be a coach and mentor to managers and senior stakeholders, that are in critical leadership roles with a significant impact on the organization’s ability to achieve key business outcomes
What You Will Do
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for all roles in Kenya and help build our team by hiring the absolute best talent
- Manage onboarding experience for new hires, in partnership with relevant stakeholders
- Support and maintain / improve the diversity progressive agenda at KOKO with regards to equity and female hires, including other identified minorities such as persons with disability
- Draft and present offer to successful internal and external candidates
- Adhere to all compliance requirements within HR
- Partner with Heads of Functions to draft annual resourcing plans, determine critical, senior, and hard to fill roles for pipelining purposes.
- Manage the recruitment budget on an annual basis. This includes agency fees, EVP activities, background check costs, and all other relevant talent engagement expenses.
- External agency relationship management and budget adherence
- Leverage ATS/HRIS platforms to improve the employee experience, ensure data accuracy and generate HR metrics
- Manage the efforts of HR associates and interns, coaching and developing them to meet KOKO’s standards
What You Will Bring to KOKO
- University degree required, and membership with IHRM
- 5+ years of experience with HR, with 2+ years at a manager level
- 2+ years of experience with the backend of HRIS platforms, such as Bamboo HR, Namely, Workday, or SAP
- We are looking for someone who has a strong background within the recruitment industry, ideally working within a corporate in-house recruitment team.
- Experience of managing multiple senior stakeholders and championing diverse shortlists of candidates in a fast-paced environment would also be an ideal requirement
- Having exceptional consultative skills and be able to influence action and change with stakeholders as well as an ability to listen but also persuasively convey opinions and recommendations would be ideal
KOKO is committed to gender and racial diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply!