At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it. Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population. Huawei’s vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of society, the economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions, and resource costs.
Responsibilities for the Channel Manager Job
- Setting up new channel Partners and overseeing the on-boarding Process.
- Implementing Channel Marketing Plans set out by the Channel Marketing team.
- Working closely with Sales Teams within the Channel Partner to Train and advice.
- Regularly meeting with counterparts with partner organization.
- Monthly Reporting on sales KPI’s within channel partners.
- Working to sales and revenue targets as set by the Sales Director.
- Giving feedback to the marketing team on the success of sales promotions.
- Addressing customer service issues as raised by the channel partner.
- Identifying and reaching out to new potential channel partners.
- Working on cross selling opportunities within the organization
- Reporting to the Head of Enterprise (EBU)
Requirements for the Channel Manager Jobs
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, in Electrical & Electronics, Telecommunication /Computer Science or relevant major from a recognized University.
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in the local ICT market;
- More than 4 years’ work experience in the main OEM/Distributor, such as Cisco, HP, Dell, EMC, Redintong, Interdist, Westcon etc.
- A Comprehensive understanding and hands-on experience on sales;
- Excellent relationship building and management skills;
- Must be innovative and a team player.
Excellent analytical and presentation skills;
- Ability to work under time constraints and stress situations;
- Good communication skills
How to Apply
Please send your detailed resume ONLY to the following e-mail address: email@example.com . No hardcopy or phone calls will be accepted. Not later than 28th February 2017.
For professional CV writing and cover letter services to boost your application, click here