Organization Name:African Wildlife Foundation (AWF)
Job Title:Human Resources Intern
Job Type: Internship
Job Category: Human Resources
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the scanning of documents to be filed in the box drive.
- Ensure that all electronic employee files are up to date and provide a report to supervisor
- Assist in the printing of documents to be filled employee files in the HR Archive room.
Assist in following up on medical claims and other benefits as advised by supervisor
- Assist in the coordination of interviews
- Assist in drafting of offer letters , contracts, renewals
- Assist in migrating and updating staff information into the new Human Rights Information System
- Assist in populating new staff information.
- Carry out database management and run reports as requested.
- Update the contract information for staff as renewals are done.
- Input the various benefit details for staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, International Business, International Relations or related fields
- At least six months experience in a similar role
- Exposure to database management.
- Excellent organizational skills: able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Strong Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, familiarity with HRIS systems or ability to learn.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Fluency in French is an added advantage.
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential matters with the highest level of professionalism.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills