Over the past 100 years, IBMers all over the globe have helped make the world work better and smarter. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things: Changing how we create, collaborate, analyze and engage. From transforming healthcare to improving the retail shopping experience – it’s what IBMers do. In Africa, we’ve been changing the way the continent does business for more than 50 years, and as our company continues to grow, we’re looking for talented professionals to join us in this new era.
The successful individual will be part of our GTS team located in Nairobi, Kenya.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead the overall Telecoms Business Operations (TBO) team delivering support to IBM clients in daily execution of our operations and maintenance ensuring service availability of the applications through multiple teams based locally in Kenya and offshore.
- Acts as a subject matter expert regarding telecom business applications and postpaid billing.
- Responsible for incident and problem management of applications under my team both the OSS (Operation Support System) and BSS (Business Support Systems) platforms / application.
- Interacts closely with internal teams to ensure that project needs and objectives are met
- Managing change requests, architecture design, user training, user-acceptance testing, go-live schedules, support and post implementation service reviews for new installations.
How to Apply
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
For professional CV writing and cover letter services, click here