Organization Name: Jeyfines Wines Ltd
Job Title: Financial Accountant Intern
Job Type: Internship
Job Category: Finance
Financial Accountant Job Duties
- Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Prepares state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data.
- Complies with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Gathering and monitoring financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities)
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Forecasting costs and revenues
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
Financial Accountant Skills and Qualifications:
Recent graduate with a degree in Accounting, Finance or any related Field
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and CC: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.