Strategy Economics Business
come to join our afiliate :
- To assist local affiliates in building and implementing their action plan to boost sales and check consistency with Head Office strategy
- To establish, maintain and develop contacts with existing and potential local partners, market actors, and relevant authorities.
- To support affiliates in identifying growth levers and distributors and in negotiating commercial agreements.
- To analyze market trends and work on competitive intelligence in order to provide affiliates with business knowledge, training, prospection roadmap and tools to enhance their offers.
- To help affiliates in the offer optimization (range of products, price structure , tools, merchandising – destocking operations) and in their sales development through station network and new channels such as independent resellers, regional partners, BtoB customers, NGOs, MFIs, …
- To work jointly with the affiliate on animating their resellers networks (training, incentives, promotional operations).
- To assist them in implementing importation deals with agreed distributors.
- To implement studies and market analyses on the access to energy sector.
- To manage incubation and innovation project management and follow-up if needed.
Context and environment
The selected candidate will receive a VIE allowance according to the Business France rates and the subsidiary will provide an accommodation.
Please check the following website to make sure that your application complies with the criteria to carry out a VIE assignment: www.civiweb.com
Desired qualifications : Master Degree (Business School or Engineering School).
Operational experience in energy (renewable if possible) and in the regional environment;
Previous experience in startups environment would be an advantage.
Portuguese: would be a plus
Computing skills : Very good knowledge of Pack Office
Region, department, area
Experience level required
0 – 3 years, 3 – 6 years
Marketing & Services
Proposed start date
1ST NOVEMBER 2019
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Interested and qualified? Go to Total Kenya Limited career website on krb-sjobs.brassring.com to apply