Organization Name: KIM
Job Title: Intern
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Internship
The KIM internship program offers recent graduates practical experience in business working environment and provide opportunity to build careers in financial sector. These positions are available in the KIM’s office based in Nairobi and is open to Kenyan Citizens below the age of 35 years and seeking to fulfill the experience requirement for respective job needs. For qualified, motivated applicants, these positions offer exposure to virtually all facets of data compilation, verification, entry, analysis, interpretation and accounting to ensure that appropriate and accurate data is collected for operational and contractual purposes.
Duration of internship; – 3 months with possible extension of further 3 months subject to performance.
No of interns needed; 3
- Effectively collect, compile, verify accuracy and sort data according to priorities and prepare source data for both operational and contractual obligations as guided by the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager,
- Review and verify data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output,
- Enter data into database software and check to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted,
- Respond to information requests from authorized members.
Other Engagement terms
- The Interns will agree to operate under the values and ethics of the Palladium development and consultancy Ltd.
- A certificate of participation/recommendation will be issued by the Palladium development and consultancy ltd upon successful completion of the program.
The minimum requirement for this role includes:
- Completed a degree within the last 3 years from any of the following – Business administration, Commerce (Accounting & Finance), M&E, Banking, Statistics, CPA – K or related courses,
- Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs such as MS Office (experience with Microsoft excel required),
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail,
- Good communication presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel across counties in Western and Northern region of Kenya,
- Willing to work full time with tight deliverables and deadlines.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.