Organization Name: National Bank of Kenya
Job Title: IT Security Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: I.T.
- Develop and implement plans to implement the IT security framework to secure business and payment systems, integrations, digital operations and transaction monitoring
- Implement and monitor the IT security and data management standards to ensure information confidentiality
- Implement and monitor IT security standards that pertain to ICT devices and systems to ensure infrastructure and system protection, health and uptime.
- Implement and monitor IT security standards that pertain to business systems and user management: changes, access and authentication and systems action logging
- Take action to ensure, correct or report ICT devices and systems attack, destructive/unauthorized access and continuous protection.
- Perform risk assessments and execute tests to sustain and maintain IT security standards for the ICT infrastructure and systems and take correction measures thereof.
- Prepare regular and timely IT security reports that will enhance management decision making with regards to mitigating the attacks and/or risks posed.
- Training on IT security awareness to all staff to enhance awareness level and proactivity in handling cyber security threats.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business/IT related field with ICT Security Standards or Management Certification that relate to current technologies.
- Minimum 3 years in IT Management with at least 2 years in ICT Security Management
- Banking operations or financial services or telco experience
- Knowledge of ICT security standards and data management
- People management, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills
- Proactive and positive attitude, highly motivated and self-directed; ability to work in a team environment or independently
- Expertise in ICT Security and Security applications
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to maintain and promote a positive attitude and work environment by leading through example
- Team player and ready to work under pressure
- Integrity and honesty