Job Type: Full Time
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Customer Operations Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Reporting to the Manager Reporting in the Resource Planning & Reporting department, the job holder will be responsible for data extraction, data Integrity checks, reports generation and analysis to support the divisional management decisions.
- Generate accurate reports as per set timelines & analysis on performance trends by liaising with other sectional stakeholders to relate Contact Centre metrics to other business measures, to identify interaction drivers and other useful insights for decision making
- Provide and manage efficient feedback mechanisms from users of reports and Management Information Systems;
- Predictive analysis of the focus areas giving insights on performance/process/product improvements;
- Drive the automation of daily routine reports;
- Liaise with the rest of business to get the necessary data for analytical purposes & Ensure all Customer Management reporting requirements are fully met before go-live of new Systems, products, processes & services;
- Follow up on faster resolution of issues during Customer Management reporting systems downtimes with IT support partners;
- Consistently interrogate data to confirm accuracy and completeness from the various data source while Identifying any integrity issues/gaps and follow-up for resolution with the relevant teams within the set SLAs and;
- Efficiency in Management Information Systems reporting by periodically improving on data retrieval and storage with IT.
- Degree from a recognized university, preferably a degree in Mathematics (operations research), Statistics, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Computer Science & IT. An advanced degree highly preferable;
- Two year’s experience in database & programming languages i.e SQL, Python, R Analysis
- Two year’s experience in Web Development Languages i.e PHP, HTML, Java, Ruby, C++
- Two year’s experience in using visualization tools i.e Tableau, Power BI, Qliksense
- At least 3 years working experience in telecommunications industry and with additional experience in the reporting/workforce team of at least six months.
- Detail oriented and able to ensure the highest level of accuracy in data mining, analysis and feedback;
- Strong System savvy and willing to try new ideas and problem solving approaches;
- Strong analytical skills with a strong capability to develop and analyze complex data sets and understand their significance to customer care; and
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
2.Agri Business Sales Distribution Manager
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Agribusiness Department within the Enterprise Business Unit Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Reporting to the HoD Agribusiness, the role holder will be responsible for generation of sales revenue through effective management of Safaricom Business in the assigned area by ensuring constant availability of Safaricom products and services and effectively aligning field activities with the overall agribusiness strategy.
The key objective will be to drive and achieve revenue targets through solution selling and segment propositions.
CUSTOMER ACQUISITION AND REVENUE GROWTH
- Effective implementation of strategy to achieve availability of Enterprise products and services and grow revenue the assigned area;
- Ensure achievement of assigned revenue and NPS targets;
- Prepare, plan and execute programmes aimed at market penetration;
- Create awareness and guide the business with customer insights on Agri business growth strategy.
RELATIONSHIP & BASELINE RETENTION
- Develop and execute customer ring fencing strategies;
- Stimulate existing prepositions within Agri business;
- Develop strong relationships at CXO level in government and wider Buying Centers to understand mid-to-long term objectives;
- Churn Management;
- Contract Management: Follow up on all existing contracts & renewal;
- Provide insights into the refinement of customer journey processes;
- Timely response to customer correspondence (not later than 24 Hrs.)
- Flag potential escalations in good time.
RELATIONSHIP ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT PLANNING
- Formulate and manage customer relationship through up-to-date Account Development Plans, opportunity road maps, pipeline management and the entire sales cycle plan;
- Leverage company assets (events & activities) to nature relationship with key stakeholders (CXO & Buying Centres).
- Manage reporting cycles (daily, weekly, and monthly);
- Strict adherence on use of CRM (SFA) systems for progressing customer orders and reporting;
- Timely circulation of customer meeting minutes (Not later than 24 Hrs.)
- Manage customer relationships to drive Net Promoter Score by maintaining strong and deep relationships with accounts under direct management;
- Follow through on all customer issues until closure;
- Maintaining communication with the customer throughout the entire customer journey.
3.Area Manager – Sales
Reporting to the Senior Manager-Regional Sales the position holder will be in charge of effective management of agents & sub-agents in the assigned area, growing the agents/sub-agents business to ensure availability of M-PESA services in the area at all times. Indirect generation of sales revenue through effective management of Safaricom Business and Dealer distribution in the assigned area.
- Grow Sales within the Area by developing innovative ways of increasing/growing airtime sales, Mpesa Float availability and terminal sales at the Point of Purchase; Value added services and connections
- Executing to Win through Embedment of Safaricom effective execution daily (SEED) practices towards best in class execution of Trade activities.
- Indirect generation of sales revenue through effective management of Safaricom Business in the assigned area
- Effective implementation of distribution strategy in the trade to achieve availability and grow sales within the assigned area.
- Ensure achievement of set sales and usage targets i.e. Monthly, quarterly, semiannually or annually.
- Prepare, plan and execute Area Sales programs aimed at market penetration
- Ensure shops are well branded according to Safaricom standards & ensure stores are well stocked and sell at recommended sales prices.
- Effective implementation of market penetration strategy in the trade and distribution of all Safaricom products within the territory
- Route mapping and route coverage monitoring of sales team while conducting marketing intelligence.
- Coaching and Capability development for the sales team
- Degree in a business related field.
- Must have at least 4 years working experience in sales and distribution, of which 2 years must be in leading a sales team in sales growth and revenue generation.
- Exceptional leadership and people management skills
- Excellent knowledge of Safaricom products and services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (articulate) coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills.
- Professional Sales training will be a strong advantage
- Proactive, confident, energetic and able to work under pressure with a positive attitude and use good organization skills.
- Mentoring/coaching skills/experience
Please note these vacancies are countrywide
4.Retail Sales Executives Coordinator
The Retail Sales Executive will be the main contact on all matters regarding sales, as assigned by the Manager. The individual will be required to grow shop revenue by sourcing and closing on sales leads within the assigned area. The individual will be given targets and expected to meet the targets.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key stakeholders.
- Revenue generation.
- Develop new business with the client and identify areas of improvement.
- Lead point of contact – Liaison between customers and cross-functional internal teams.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of products and solutions according to customer needs and improve the entire customer experience.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profitability.
- Facilitate the sales process from beginning to the end.
- Facilitate the franchisee in carrying out in-store and outdoor activations targeted at sales.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly & quarterly sales initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Market Intelligence – identify key insights, competition activities, and business opportunities.
- Regular visits to the franchisee for briefings.
- Diploma in a Business related field.A Degree would be an added advantage.
- 4 years sales experience of which 2 years should be in corporate and outdoor sales.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization,
- Ability to grasp client needs and increase customer engagement.
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office – particularly MS Excel.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details.
- Understanding of sales performance matrix.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical, self & time management skills.
Interested and qualified? Go to Safaricom Kenya career website on safaricom.taleo.net to apply